Bespoke Doors Service – Supplied and Fitted in London, Croydon, Purley, CR8
Beautiful hand crafted regency period door set supplied and fitted by DWLG.
Our client requested a bespoke door set with the following specification on a like for like basis similar to a neighbours doorset.
DWLG created this beautiful hand crafted door set on a like for like basis to perfection. There is also a matching side set around the side of the building.
The specification of the above bespoke door set is as follows.
- Solid Sapele hardwood mortice and tenon construction door with pine side sets.
- Externally opening mechanism with door restrictor installed.
- chrome finish furniture, hinges, escutcheon and door pull.
- 3 point multi locking system with british standard high security Yale euro cylinder.
- Painted to a high standard excellent black gloss finish.
- Double glazed units in safety laminated glass.
- Triple layered draught excluders all around the door. Integral to the door stop but discretely visible. Intumescent smoke and fire seal all around the frame giving the door extra proofing and protection. Weather guard and brush fitted on the underside of the door between the door and weather bar.
Creating this bespoke door set was a labour of love for Laurence and myself but after 3 long weeks and some sleepless nights we achieved something that we are both very proud of. The way this door closed was just amazing, the professional fitting and weight of the door set combined gave the door a sound when it closed like no other. The paint work is amazing too, 6 layers applied. A solid piece of craftsmanship that will last for years to come.
Here are some accompanying images of the door as it went through the process of being created at our small workshop.